Here are some ideas for your journal writing this week. Dig in!
* What makes me feal afraid?
* When I’m feeling threatened, I usually ___________.
* What part does fear play in my acting in/out?
* What childhood memories are triggered by my fears today?
* Instead of acting in/out, next time I feel afraid I will nurture myself by ________.
* Fear can be defined as False Evidence Appearing Real. How is that true in my life?
* Fear can be defined either as F*** Everything and Run or Face Everything and Recover. How can I embrace fear that leads to recovery?